Searching for a trustworthy repair shop to take care of your Acura repair near Cotati? Our automotive facility serves many happy customers each year that live in Cotati from our shop in Rohnert Park. We not only provide top notch Acura repair near Cotati, but also amazing Acura service. There are several maintenance minders to be aware of. They are very similar across the entire model list of Acura’s. For example, here’s what Maintenance Minder B includes for a 2012 Acura MDX (information from owners.acura.com).
- Replace engine oil and oil filter
- Inspect front and rear brakes
- Check parking brake adjustment
- Inspect tie rod ends, steering gear box, and boots
- Inspect suspension components
- Inspect driveshaft boots
- Inspect brake hoses and lines (including ABS/VSA)
- Inspect all fluid levels and condition of fluids
- Inspect exhaust system
- Inspect fuel lines and connections
- If the message "SERVICE DUE NOW" does not appear more than 12 months after the display is reset, change the engine oil every year.
- See information on maintenance and emissions warranty in the first column on page 512 of your owner's manual.
- Independent of the Maintenance Minder information, replace the brake fluid every 3 years.
- Inspect idle speed every 160,000 miles (256,000 km).
- Adjust the valves during services A, B, 1, 2, or 3 if they are noisy.
RPM Automotive Services provides outstanding Acura repair near Cotati as well as Acura service. Whether it is time for Maintenance Minder A, B, or 1-6, we are here to help! RPM Automotive Services provides the same quality repair at the dealership for a lot less. Our ASE certified Acura technicians understand your Acura inside and out. During our Acura service, our technicians take detailed notes so that our service advisor can explain to you what is going on with your vehicle to the same level the technician who worked on your Acura can. When you’re searching for “Acura repair near me” give RPM Automotive Services a call!