RPM Automotive Services Is Open and operating at full capacity for our Sonoma County Residents.
Our primary concern is the safety and well-being of all our customers and employees. We would like you to know that the staff at RPM Automotive has taken the necessary sanitary precautions to keep you safe and healthy.
We are now offering a "No Contact" experience. You can go to our website and fill out an "Appointment Request Form" , send an email to [email protected], or give us a call. We're flexible--as is necessary in times like these.
- Fill out an Appointment Request Form CLICK HERE, Email us or Call us.
- We will contact you to confirm the appointment and clarify the scope of work requested.
- Park your vehicle in our parking lot.
- Leave keys in our after hours blue drop off box located outside our gate to the right of the roll up door.
- One of our Service Advisors will contact you for approval of work.
- After service, your vehicle will be disinfected and be parked at the front of the building for return.
- Payment will be accepted via phone.
We apologize for the inconveniences, but we feel these steps are paramount to help reduce spread of the virus. Your service advisor will work with you to set up the best possible option for us to service your vehicle.
Brad Reich and the entire RPM Automotive staff